Process Dumper is able to make a dump of a running process in a forensical manner.
* Dumps the whole process space (all data and code mappings).
* Uses meta-information to describe the different mappings (needed for advanced analysis).
* Also saves the process environment and state.
* Outputs to stdout, so it's possible to combine it with other tools (netcat, etc.).
* Doesn't touch the harddisk at all.
The Process Dumper is freeware but not open source.
The utility Memory Parser (MMP) can be used to analyse process dumps made with pd.